We're excited that you want to become
part of the Perry Creek Family
Welcome to the Club.
Your benefits of membership include; receiving four bottles of Perry Creek wines four times a year at a discount of 25% or more (price will be $75.00 per pick up plus tax or $95.00 per shipment plus tax. In addition any wine purchased while you are a club member will be discounted between 20-30% depending upon number of bottles purchased.
When you visit the winery, you and your guests will always receive complimentary tasting as well as access to our wine club picnic area. Private tours of the cellar and/or vineyard are available upon request and reservation. In your wine shipment you will receive educational wine notes from the winemaker and technical data on each wine selection.
Insider Club Special
We are a family owned and managed winery and we craft our wines from our own sustainably grown grapes. Club members are important to us and as a club member, you will receive personal attention during your visits to the winery. We will be pleased to assist you with wine selections and food pairings and are happy to recommend local restaurant and lodging accommodations if needed.
Insider Club Cancellation Policy
You are required to accept a minimum of two wine club shipments or pick-ups prior to cancellation of your membership. There is an early cancellation fee of $25 if you choose to terminate your membership early. For our records, cancellation of your Club membership must be submitted in written form via email, fax or mail.
Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No membership fee to join.
- Four premium Perry Creek wines four times a year.
- Club shipments are discounted 20% or more off retail price.
- 20% Discount off all wine purchases 1-5 bottles.
- 25% Discount off any 6-11 bottle purchase (excluding library).
- 30% Discount off any 12+ bottle (case) purchase (excluding library)
- First to taste and purchase Perry Creek new releases.
- Complimentary use (by reservation) of our shaded picnic area.
- Private tours (by appointment) of the winery and/or vineyard.
- Updated notes about seasonal changes at the winery and vineyard.
- Educational comments from the winemaker.
- Technical data on each individual wine chosen.
- Occasional “Club Members Only” discounts or specials.
Download Application Form